Fits 1100-2200 Lb or 5x6 to 7x7 ft bales. Available in Reg twine or opt for our HD twine where the net size has been doubled compared to our Reg net. NOT guaranteed to stop net chewing, as only metal can do that! Protect with a feeder if Shod horses have access at anytime as they will paw & may get hung up/Injured or go with the EZ Feeder Kit that turns your feeder into an easy to use slow feeder.
To install set bale where you'd like to use it on a flat end, throw net up on bale and bring down the sides, center the closed end on the center of bale.
- Then lift net on side to cut twines from bottom to top. If a grassy bale that may explode-leave the top band of twine on till later to help hold it together.
- Pull net back down the side and tuck in around the bale
- Tip bale on it's side and give a push to expose the draw cord
- Pull draw cord almost snug, layering it back + forth across your hand so you can tie in a couple knots and stick inside the net before doing it up.
- Pull completely closed and tie off on the DRing on end of the seam.